Monday, February 1, 2010

The Blonde Girl's Guide to: Beginning a Blog

How you doin?

Nice to "meet" you. This is my very first blog, and I hope that you thoroughly enjoy it.

After reading a friend's blog and hearing about how much fun she was having with it, I knew I had to start my own. The idea for the title came from the fact that yes, I am indeed a blonde, and that there so much that goes on in my daily life. It seems like I'm taking on everything at once. Sometimes I hope to use this blog as a guide of ideas and thoughts for the reader. Other times, I'll be looking for answers for myself.

I'm writing this blog for several reasons. 1) I feel like I have something to say. God has blessed me with a good deal of common sense and let's face it: there are many people out there who could stand to borrow some. 2) Hearing what other people have to say about my thoughts could be really entertaining. Or really enlightening. Or really frustrating. I'm hoping for mostly entertaining. 3) It's going to be good for me to write things down and examine where my heart really is. While I'm confident that every woman in the world is amazing just the way we are, there's always ways that I'd like to try to be more amazing.

So welcome to a snapshot into my heart and this endless, crazy ride through the hairdos, the hair don'ts, and all the other hair-raising happenings of my life. :)

4 comments:

  1. "Kristi"
    I have always thought you were amazing. And I've known you through many ups and downs. I think this venture is a good idea for you and I hope it helps you find out more about you. If we're being honest, I would like to see you relax on trying to "perfect" who you are, I think at times you try to hard on something that doesnt need to be messed with and you end up frustrated at a goal that wasnt necessary to acheive in the first place. Though you work hard and accomplish amazing things and I cant wait to see what God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you to pieces... that's all! Can't wait to hear what's in that gorgeous head of yours!! Maybe we can guest blog for each other sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to read your thoughts, hopes, dreams and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a better blonde to write a blog!

    ReplyDelete